The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate willingness to learn more on IT-based solution.
• Carry out extensive RF site surveys, identify the optimal equipment and solutions for delivering the requested services.
• Carry out the actual installations as projects also the maintenance of these installations.
• Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and operational excellence during all levels of engagements with customers – including during surveys, service delivery
(installations) as well as support calls/visits.
• Site troubleshooting: Ability to log in and troubleshoot radios such as Cambium, Mikrotik, Ubiquity and other licensed radios (Nera, Dragonwave, etc).
• Configure Mikrotik Routers and other Network routers
• Configure Wireless Routers and deploy
• Provide technical support service via phone, email, and other channels as required to clients.
• Respond to client complaints
Core Technical Skill
• Investigate and troubleshoot customer problems by analyzing bandwidth graphs, packet loss.
• Ability to resolve work-related issues remotely.
• Basic Routing & Switching knowledge.
• Basic RF knowledge.
• Minimum of HND or B.Sc. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any IT-related disciplines.
• Minimum of 2 years experience within the ICT/ISP space.
• Cisco Network Certification/PMP is a bonus.
• Knowledge in Cloud Computing a bonus.
• Strong communication and Analytical skill
• Ability to deliver on tasks with little supervision.
• Strong work ethic and attention to detail.