The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate experience on IT-based solutions
• Perform and coordinate all regional technical site surveys
• Carry out radio installations using Mikrotik, Ubiquiti, Cambium and Radwin radios.
• Perform desktop analysis on coordinates using Google earth
• Handle the integration of all Layer 2 circuits from partners to the ISN network
• Install and manage Cacti and Dude servers
• Configure and manage Cisco and Mikrotik edge routers
• Coordinate the assignment of FSEs to sites across the region
• Work with partners to ensure timely project deliveries across the region
• Carry out quality assurance visits across all BTSs and clients’ locations
• Engage in pre-sales and after-sales activities
• Attend to all second level escalations
• Work with the commercials to generate suitable proposals to address clients’ requirements
• Work closely with the account team to ensure timely collection of receivables.
• Liaise with partners to ensure business continuity across the region
• Plan, design, install and troubleshoot SOHO and Enterprise LANs/WLANs
• Other duties as assigned by the department Head.
• A preferred degree in the following area – Electronics, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics and other core sciences with a strong basis for ICT.
• At least 5 years experience as a Senior Technical Engineer
• Working knowledge of Radwin, Cambium, Mikrotik & Ubiquity radios for PTP & PTMP setup.
• Working knowledge of Ceragon, Dragonwave, Nera and other licensed radios