ISN is a market-leading provider of end-to-end cyber security solutions. We work with our clients in the areas of planning, building, and running successful cyber security programs. Our tested and proven methodology over the years provides actionable steps in securing systems more effectively and provide viable recommendations in improving compliance with a wide variety of regulatory frameworks.
- Advanced Mail Protection – stop/non-malware threats (Ransome-ware Protection)
- Security Awareness & Training Solution to protect your organization against zero-day Phishing techniques.
Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing
This offers visibility into the security posture of your IT infrastructure. We consolidate and evaluate all vulnerability data from across your entire IT infrastructure, illustrate vulnerability over time and assess risk with actionable context for effective remediation prioritization. Solution compliant with ISO 27001, PCI DSS and other standards requiring Pen-test.
Data Loss Prevention with Endpoint Protection & overview of the movement of data on your network.
This solution identifies confidential data, tracks that data as it moves through and out of the enterprise. It prevents unauthorized disclosure of data by creating and enforcing disclosure policies.
This allows you to safeguard against data breaches and follow your data across networks and devices—both at rest and in use.
Sophos (Certified Partner) Solutions:
SAVE on connectivity costs by ensuring 100% compliance to bandwidth usage policies through the Sophos firewall which:
- It restricts the bandwidth per specific user.
- limits the bandwidth for any entity to which the firewall rule is applied.
- It restricts the bandwidth for the URL categorized under the Web Category. Assign this policy through the firewall rules.
- restricts the bandwidth for the application. Assign this policy through the firewall rule
Secure Every Single User from Threats
Sophos’ endpoint Intercept X, offers endpoint threat prevention. Intercept X uses machine learning to detect both known and even malware that is never-seen-before without relying on signatures.